Crazy Love & Fusion Group

Posted: Thursday, October 21, 2010 by Michael Elkins in
0

So for our Fusion Group, small groups at our church, we are all going through the book Crazy Love!  It is fantastic!  Actually this is like the 3rd time I have gone through the book but I find things in it I have never seen before, plus, I am going through it with a group of people that mean a lot to me and it is great to hear how it is effecting them as well.  This post really is two fold, one, I love the book, and two, I love my fusion group!  I look forward to Wednesday night every week.  This week in our group when we were discussing the chapter for this week the question was asked, "When was an "AHA" moment for you in realizing God's love for you?  And what is something you can do to remind yourself of God's love?"  It was cool to hear everybody share there different moments!  It was awesome to hear how God has worked in all of our lives but it has been in a different and creative way for each of us!  It is great being part of a group for one massive reason, you don't have to go through life alone!  It seems like every week we cry and laugh together.  Have joy and sorrow together and it is nice knowing we aren't a lone when we go through those times.   As far as the book goes, it is great as well.  To this point it pretty much is just setting up the fact that God is crazy for us and He is worthy of us being crazy in love with Him.  I mean you think about the things He has created, the sacrifices He has made, and the people He has created, loved, and always been there for it is tough not to have a crazy love for Him!  If you don't have the book you really should get it and read it!  Also, if you are not in a Fusion Group, you should find one and join that too!

0 comments: