Allergies & Climbing

Posted: Tuesday, May 4, 2010 by Michael Elkins in
1

SO growing up I never had an issue with allergies.  I played as if I didn't have a care in the world.  Now all of the sudden I dont even want to go outside without a mask on....SHEESH!  I have never had them before and I Hate them, with a capital H!  The runny nose, watery itchy eyes, sore throat, coughing, sneezing, and the list goes on.  Anybody have any good remedies for allergies.  I have heard honey from a local place will help but I need some instant relief.  On another note, Emma is climbing on everything.  The other day we found her standing on the back of the toilet so she could get a Q-Tip which she stuck up her nose to remove her own boogers.  She wants to climb up, then down, then back up.  She is every where!

1 comments:

  1. Mandi says:

    i'm with you on the allergies, bro...although, i've always dealt with them...i think when we're kids, we just don't notice as much....not sure why...

    oh...emma jane! talk about a double whammy! on a high, precarious spot WITH a stick in her nose! she really knows how to give her mommy and daddy heart attacks! don't you let my little niece-y poo hurt herself! no casts for florida, missy!