Brick Walls

Posted: Wednesday, February 9, 2011 by Michael Elkins in
1

Im at a point in life and in ministry where I am asking God to do big things.  I am not even sure what kind of post this is, I think it is more of an "just being open"about things kind of post.  What do you do when you hit a wall?  You feel like God is leading you in a direction and you get pumped about it. It's what you think about all the time (including when you are trying to sleep) & it's what you dream about (when you actually do fall asleep).  Then, when you try to make it happen it seems like everything goes "SMACK" directly into a brick wall.  It discourages you and puts a little of your fire out.  Now is time for my proclamation....I won't let it stop me, I should say, I won't let it stop God.  i'm not going to allow a couple brick walls stop what God wants to do in me and through me...neither should you.

1 comments:

  1. Jason says:

    Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen. - Eph 3:20,21